Help me in understanding evince code

Hello Javed and all evince developers,
I am new member of this list and This is in response to javeds' last mail:

I have also started working for evince accessibility with Orca and started
exploring evince code.

> Hi all We are working on evince accessibility. Can anyone tell help us in this?
We have a following queries.1) Has anyone worked on this?2) If not, is anyone
working somewhere?3) If yes, how part is achieved?

All above information I also want to know.

> 4) What is the widget where the content of .pdf files are displayed?
As I have already explored orca with evince and identified with the help of
accesrciser that widget is "unknown" and its name in "Document view". In the
evince code new gtkwidget is defined for the document view (if I am correct).

5) How to find the code for that widget in evince's source code?6) What is the
role of gail:atk-bridge"?These are some of the questions, I am looking anwers
for? Anyone knows the solution.Thanks in advance.

It will be good if will share our understanding about evince code.

Thanks & regards
--
Leena C