Bad wording in Evince

Hi,

I have just had to rotate a PDF to view it -- Evince did that well, thank you.

However I did it by clicking something that said ''Rotate Right''.
The trouble is that with 'rotations' there is no such thing as left or right,
you need to use ''Clockwise'' or ''AntiClockwise'' and put a little icon next to these
options showing an arrow rotating clockwise/anticlockwise... this is what the
Gimp does under Image -> Transform.

Regards

--
Alain Williams