Re: Running more than one instance of Evince

Hi,
Using the ev_view widget and its python bindings it should be very
easy to  make a simple pygtk  viewer that fits your needs. You could
just add the code to erase the file to the function connected to the
window_destroy signal :)

See http://blog.tomeuvizoso.net/2009/01/embedding-evince-gnome-mobile-and-gnome.html
for more info about embeeding (most of)Evince  in a pygtk app.

Greetings,

José