Re: Evince for other

2007-10-04 klockan 04:17 skrev G. Smith:
> So I have a question that I hope I don't get tarred and feathered for...is
> there an Evince that I can run on XP?

No, Evince depends on Gnome libraries not available on Windows (afaik).
However, there have been some efforts to get poppler (the PDF library used
by Evince) going on Windows (see [1]). For now, you can perhaps setup an X
server on the Windows machines (e.g. the one from cygwin) and run Evince
over SSH with X-forwarding ;)

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://medsphere.org/openvista_cis.html
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

de welvaartstaat? :: of die bestaat? :: ze vraagt zich echt af      -- monza