Evince for other

Hi,

So I have a question that I hope I don’t get tarred and feathered for…is there an Evince that I can run on XP?

Here’s the situation, I work for a small non-profit, and we have almost all windows machines, except our server which runs ubuntu, and I’m trying to spread this out more.  I run ubuntu on my own laptop, and know that Evince is a good document viewer.  Adobe has been working, but for some reason, on our recent publication, it garbles some of the text, and doesn’t print right.  Of course, Evince doesn’t do this so I though I’d just print this thing from my laptop.  But then I run into the issue that ubuntu doesn’t have the driver for our office printer.  So I thought I’d try to get Evince on my windows machine, and print it that way.

So…can you help?

Thanks,

G. Smith

Northwest Federation of Community Organizations

1265 S. Main St., #305

Seattle, WA 98144

g nwfco org

www.nwfco.org