Re: Feature suggestion: integration of PDF manipulation commands and scripts

Hi Matthias,

So I thought, might it be possible to implement such PDF manipulation
scripts and commands into Evince so that dummy users like I (usually...)
quickly can convert, merge, reformat etc. the opened PDF file?

I know the Debian developer Paul Sladen has been working on a tool called Impositor which is designed to manipulate PDFs like this:

http://www.paul.sladen.org/projects/

It might be worth asking him how that's coming along.

Cheers!

Daniel