Feature suggestion: integration of PDF manipulation commands and scripts

Hi

Today I played around a little bit with PDF/PS tools like PDFjam,
PSUtils and pdftk because I needed to convert a regular PDF file into a
booklet format. I finally found some nice script on the web: (by Michael
Roessler)

#!/bin/bash
#
# call with dina5_book file.pdf
file=$1
filebase=$(basename $file .pdf)
pdftops $file output.ps
psbook output.ps tmp.ps
pstops
"4:0L  7(21cm,0)+1L  7(21cm,14.85cm),2R  7(0,29.7cm)+3R  7(0,14.85cm)"
tmp.ps > ${filebase}-booklet.ps
rm -f output.ps tmp.ps
echo "Converting back to pdf ..."
ps2pdf ${filebase}-booklet.ps
rm -f ${filebase}-booklet.ps

So I thought, might it be possible to implement such PDF manipulation
scripts and commands into Evince so that dummy users like I (usually...)
quickly can convert, merge, reformat etc. the opened PDF file?

Well, maybe you already had such ideas, so you're going to tell me
"Great, just implement it." - but that's not possible at the moment
because I really don't know any C programming. So I just wanted to tell
you that I (and maybe some other happy Evince users) really have a
demand for such GUI-implemented scripts ;)

OK, have a nice day, greetings,

Matthias St�