[Ekiga-list] BT HomeHub blocking UDP 5060

I am having trouble with ekiga not registering when behind a BT Home
Hub running software version 8.1.H.U (Type A), whether or not I enable
network detection in the preferences. The -d 4 log is pasted at
http://pastebin.com/bd6kAWgp

In probing the port forwarding I set up, I discover that it is doing all
the forwarding correctly except for UDP port 5060. 5059 and 5061 are
forwarding just fine, as are UDP 3478,9 and TCP 1720. I am thus guessing
it has some built-in grabbing of 5060 for its own purposes.

Would this forwarding issue explain the failure to register with
ekiga.net?

Is it possible to use Ekiga, at least to initiate SIP calls, if it is
behind NAT that won't forward 5060?

Is there some trick to getting this device to actually forward 5060?

-- Mark