Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga

Damien

If it is possible to display to the receiver with freecall the phone no. it must be possible with Ekiga as well. Since freecall is working with Billy Gates and not with Linux I can't use their program but have to use Ekiga or so. But I still want to keep my freecall account because with freecall I can call free from PC to phone and that to several countries.

Thanks for help.

Judith

-------- Original-Nachricht --------