Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] On rewriting the text chat stack

Hi,

Le mardi 17 nov. 2015 à 11:18:16 (+0100), Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Is this about the chat?  If you could work on the chat, it would be
excellent, as this is what we need now.  We could let the emblems for later,
once the chat is working.

Well, I started to write some code. There needs three stages :
- an engine framework (abstract) ;
- an opal implementation (concrete) ;
- a GUI (concrete).

I know what to write for the first stage, I have started reading the
opal code in ekiga to find out what to write for the second stage, and I
have no clue yet for the third stage. I only saw there was no heap
widget... But for a first simple run, we can probably get away without
it.

It's slow, but I have my hands full...