Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Strange things on master

On 14/07/10 16:55, Eugen Dedu wrote:
Hi,

I have upgraded yesterday my debian system and recompiled ekiga master.
I have very strange errors: sounds sometimes work, sometimes not, View
menu does not work (Contacts, Dialpad and CallH do not change the tabs,
and ViewCallPanel does not do anything) etc. It seems to me a gtk issue,
but gtk was not upgraded. Does anyone has an idea?

I looked at the code where View->Dialpad for ex. needs to change the
tab, but I did not found where (I suppose there are callbacks somewhere;
radio_menu_changed_cb is indeed called, but there are other callbacks
involved).

Any help really appreciated, since it blocks me for advancing on master.

It is fixed now.