[Ekiga-devel-list] Strange things on master

Hi,

I have upgraded yesterday my debian system and recompiled ekiga master. I have very strange errors: sounds sometimes work, sometimes not, View menu does not work (Contacts, Dialpad and CallH do not change the tabs, and ViewCallPanel does not do anything) etc. It seems to me a gtk issue, but gtk was not upgraded. Does anyone has an idea?

I looked at the code where View->Dialpad for ex. needs to change the tab, but I did not found where (I suppose there are callbacks somewhere; radio_menu_changed_cb is indeed called, but there are other callbacks involved).

Any help really appreciated, since it blocks me for advancing on master.