Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] gnome 2.26.3 release

Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

I noticed the next stable release of gnome is due soon. Out of
interest is there anything currently on the blocking list for the
ekiga 3.2.5 release?

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, the blocker bug is the same as before, see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-devel-list/2009-June/msg00021.html There are some strange things about this bug: I have very recently found the culprit commit, but reverting it on current stable does not fix it, so it seems there is another commit involved too... Hope it can be fixed by tomorrow, but it's just a hope...

(There is also a rate controller bug, but this is easy to fix.)

It is sad to see that several important fixes have been done since last release, but there is this blocking bug preventing the new release :o(

(I think we all want to wish to Damien "have a soon Internet connection" :o))