Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New ekiga stable release soon

Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi Eugen,

Is there a list of blockers for this crash/freeze/hang-free ekiga ;-)

Is there anything that needs further testing etc?

Just before doing the release, I checked my connection to 500 ekiga net with the new "release" and I had a bug which I wait to be fixed (I tried to, but without success..., the line which does that is around src/gui/main.cpp:149:
        mw->priv->accounts.remove (host);
)

When I call 500, the URI bar changes for a few moments to to:udp$500 ekiga net or something like that. Do you have it too with stable branches of ptlib/opal/ekiga?

This bug should have been fixed by http://git.gnome.org/cgit/ekiga/commit/?h=gnome-2-26&id=a26fb7de3203a0e80b4cdc69bda5918fbeaad3b2.
but it seems it is not yet fixed (in all cases).

The problem is that I do not track stable branch, but trunk/master.

It does not appear on master. I tried also a "git bissect", without success, I think it appeared also before, I do not know what to say.

I do not know what to do instead of waiting...

Eugen

Peter

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Eugen