Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] celt option fails to build

Hi Eugen,

>>> Do you have celt >= 0.5 installed?  The problem is between
>>> /usr/include/celt/celt.h:182 and opal's celtcodec.c:148...
>>
>> Yes. 0.5.1
>
> Dear Peter,
>
> Have you find out where's the problem?

No. I'm running the latest opal celt code from cvs and it still fails
to build as per the last email I sent. It could be a compiler option
that Fedora uses (they tend to use tighter options than a lot of
distros do) or possibly gcc 4.4 which is now in rawhide (although it
doesn't affect the rest of opal except the small patch Damien's
already applied).

Cheers,
Peter