Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] celt option fails to build

Peter Robinson wrote:
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know that the celt codec fails to build on
rawhide. Output below.
The original tarball provided on their site was broken with this error.  The
same tarball, but with the fix for this, is found on gnome site. You can use
the latter one or apply the 1-line patch which fixes it (look at ML I
think).

The opal tarball from the gnome site is the one I'm using. Which

Are you sure?

mailing list can I get the fix from?

http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip?view=rev&revision=21883

Does it work?