[Ekiga-devel-list] XCAP support

Hi,

I committed very basic XCAP+resource-list to svn this afternoon. It's not complete in any way, but it's still there.

It currently uses libsoup for the XCAP part.

You have to use --enable-xcap to enable it.

It will by default try to load the resource list at the uri http://localhost/test.rl -- you have to change it in the source for now. I did add the code to create a new resource list somewhere else, but unfortunately there are a few missing steps which make that action not available in the GUI :-/

I would still be interested if you could test the code with various test.rl.