[Ekiga-devel-list] ptlib release tarball has unnecessary files

Hi,

In the released ptlib-2.4.1.tar.{gz|bz2} files from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/ptlib/2.4/ there are a few files which are not source files, but generated files, so they should not be in the tarball. I tried to remove them in the release target of make/common.mak, but I cannot succeed to execute this target, so I give you the commands to be executed before creating the tarball:

rm -f config.status config.log plugins/config.status plugins/config.log Makefile plugins/Makefile include/ptbuildopts.h make/ptbuildopts.mak make/ptlib-config

rm -rf html