Re: Artist / Albumartist Mask both %a

Hi Benjamin

On 2015-08-03 23:06, Benjamin Buldmann <bbuldmann gmail com> wrote:
I just opened EasyTAG today to move some new albums using the automatic
tagging with masks. I was used to have Compilations which contain
different artist per file and one albumartist. In the past I remember
there where the possibility to choose either or (I am not shure but
perhaps %a and %A ?!). Now there is only the mask %a shown, for both
artist and albumartist, and it read allways the artist, which is useless
for compilations.

Sorry, this was my mistake, which was made when putting the UI in a GtkBuilder file. The format specifier for album artist is in fact %z (which should work as expected, because it is only the UI string that is incorrect). I fixed this just now on master:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=949327a16f29fccc9004c456c019177fb0c0d149

It will be in an upcoming 2.4.0 release.

--
http://amigadave.com/