Artist / Albumartist Mask both %a

Hello,

I just opened EasyTAG today to move some new albums using the automatic
tagging with masks. I was used to have Compilations which contain
different artist per file and one albumartist. In the past I remember
there where the possibility to choose either or (I am not shure but
perhaps %a and %A ?!). Now there is only the mask %a shown, for both
artist and albumartist, and it read allways the artist, which is useless
for compilations.

Is there any suggestions how to regain this functionality?

Thanks for any help!! Cheers,
benni