Re: dia components

I just did a fresh openSUSE 11.4 installation, but I couldn't find your shapes there.
Are you sure that the diagram was created using the openSUSE version of Dia?
Any additional shapes installed besides the standard Dia installation?

Steffen, I was certain but now I'm starting to doubt myself - I'm 99% sure it was created via SUSE. Again, I don't think I installed anything other that the basic rpm but can't be sure. I've still got the iso for the disc I used for the SUSE install. I'm going to re-install in a VM and try and re-create. Give me a day or two and I'll post back