Re: dia components

Hi Michael,

On 09/10/2011 11:40 AM, Michael Scheepers wrote:
Here's a link to a scanned image of a simple diagram that I did using Dia on
SUSE (unfortunately binary file was deleted):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23221149/network_diagram.JPG. Some of the elements
that I can't find under my Mint installation of Dia are circled in red.
I just did a fresh openSUSE 11.4 installation, but I couldn't find your shapes there.
Are you sure that the diagram was created using the openSUSE version of Dia?
Any additional shapes installed besides the standard Dia installation?

Are there other SUSE users which know these shapes?

Regards,

Steffen