Re: Is there a way to prin in multiple pages?

On 28 Jan 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:

And another feature that can be useful is to print only the page that is
changed, I mean, to be possible to select which page of all the ones that
build the diagram will be printed.

That's not something that Dia can do right now.  Adding something that
allows the user to select the pages to be printed wouldn't be too hard.
Somewhat more difficult would be to automatically detect pages that have
changed.  Since all changes are encapsulated for undo anyway, it may be
possible to do this.  Not easy, though.

Has anyone investigated or tried to get Dia to use Gnome Print?
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print/

(Dont judge gnome-print now based on older versions of Gnome print).

Finally, I do like to contribute make a better product (if I can),
because I think it has the potential. It's only a matter of adding the
basic fuctionality that the common user (in this case me) can find
interesting. So I encourage you to pursue the excelence as you are doing

More the merrier, all are welcome.

know. And keep in mind that I will help in this path both as a common
user as a developer if you people want.  Cheers you all Leonardo
J. Belén. AFIP-AR.

Sicnerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/