Re: once more with feeling.. ( new autodia )

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Aaron Trevena wrote:

hi guys,

I just released a new release of autodia - version 1.3, now with added
workingness for PHP and C++.

In case you didn't know what it does - a quick summary :
Parses C++, PHP, Perl and JAVA source files and generates stuff
outputs dia xml (UML class diagrams)
UML class diagrams in gif format (generated with graphviz)
outputs HTML through Template Toolkit for handy instant API references or
documentation.

That's good to hear!  It's a very useful tool -- I'll have to try it on
some of my larger projects now.

I've been thinking about an import filter for dot files -- it would allow
some final adjustments of dot-generated graphs.  THere is an option in dot
to have it output its own format, but with layout coordinates as
annotations.  Being able to read those would be nice.

-Lars