Changes in the release team

Hi all,

With GNOME 3.0 now out, the release team got a revamp too!

A few people decided to retire: Karsten Bräckelmann, Frédéric Crozat,
Lucas Rocha and I (that's Vincent Untz, in case anybody needs help ;-)).
We all enjoyed our time on the release team, and we're very proud of
GNOME 3.0!

But don't be sad because this also means new people are joining the
release team! So please come hug the new members: Alejandro Piñeiro
Iglesias, Javier Jardón and Colin Walters. On top of that, Luca Ferretti
lost his trainee badge. This new blood will make the release team do
wonders for the GNOME 3 era!

Last but not least, we cannot have a release team without a release
manager. I'm pleased to say that Frédéric Péters agreed to take that
hat! Welcome to our new release manager too!

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.