Re: http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/pulse/web/

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 18:27 +0300, Stefan Kost wrote:
> hi,
>
> what does one get from creating an account for pulse? Also is it going
> to be switch to check the git repositories? I created a doap file for
> gtk-doc, but its of course in git :)

Second question first: Yes, of course.  Pulse already supports
Git.  The test instance at that URL is not a real deployment.
The crawler isn't running on gnome.org, so that page only
gets updated when I run the crawler on my machine and upload
the database and files.

First question: First note that account information is blown
away every time I upload a new database.  What you get:

Currently:
  Watch people and projects.  Activity for those things
  shows up on your start page.

Soon:
  Claim to be one or more of the accounts Pulse has found.

Later:
  Write notes, edit overview pages for things you maintain,
  tell Pulse where you are so we can map our contributors,
  participate in various collaborative features.  Et cetera.

--
Shaun