Re: Git day minus 1

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 18:53 +0200, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 15:22 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 08:48:28AM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > > (Overall status is about 480/580 repositories converted at this point,
> > > including all the big ones.)
> >
> > Not at all time critical, just wondering:
> >
> > The SVN archive modules, can these also be migrated?
> >

> And what about mail old mail aliases (I mean somebody svn gnome org)?
> Will these be changed to git.gnome.org? Will old ones work? Or will be
> any transition time for update accounts in bugzilla, MAINTAINERS file
> (or .doap files, if there will be final agreement) and other?

For the time being:

 @cvs.gnome.org
 @svn.gnome.org
 @src.gnome.org

All work. @src.gnome.org is preferred, and maybe at some point we'll
shut down the @cvs.gnome.org and @svn.gnome.org aliases.

- Owen

Note: @src.gnome.org not really meant to be a general purpose email
address; it's a way of contacting someone who made a change to source
control. If you want a mailing address for general purposes you should
apply for foundation membership, so that you can then ask for a
@gnome.org address.