Re: Git day minus 1

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 13:16 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 07:34 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 07:11 -0400, Og Maciel wrote:
> > > I'm not sure if the import process is still under way but my project,
> > > BillReminder, has not been imported yet.
> > > http://git.gnome.org/cgit/billreminder/ Is it still happening?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > It looks like there was a problem in importing your repository. We'll
> > investigate, figure out what went wrong, and make sure it gets imported
> > correctly.
>
> Given that the status says
> "Converting /mnt/git-data/svn/perl-Gtk2-GLExt", I'd like to say that
> totem-pl-parser also didn't seem to pass the import stage.

We went to running imports in parallel last night to speed things up and
that caused problems for both doing things in LRU ordering and keeping
the status up to date.

I'm not sure about the exact algorithm Kristian went with, but poking
around a little bit, it looks like totem-pl-parser is right at the end
of one of the queues. I don't have a firm estimate, but I'd guess by the
end of the day.

Sorry for the delay,

- Owen

(Overall status is about 480/580 repositories converted at this point,
including all the big ones.)