Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules

Hi all,

Here's an attempt to sum up the current state of what looks like
consensus about the proposed modules. It's an attempt, so I might be
wrong :-)

I'm not cross-posting, but input from translators and documentation
writers is of course welcome.

 + pyorbit: I think everyone is okay with this one

 + atomix: I don't remember seeing much discussion for this one. What do
people think? Is Callum here? What do you think?

 + deskbar-applet: most people were okay, some people thought it was
eating too much memory. I'd say consensus was "accept", but there's the
issue that it depends on gnome-python-extras, which is not in the
bindings. What should be done here?

 + fast-user-switch-applet: I think people were okay with it. It'd be
nice to integrate it in the panel, but I'm not sure it will happen
because of lack of time (flame me).

 + gnome-power-manager: I don't remember much discussion. What do you
think? Is it well-tested?

 + gnome-screensaver: people want this. I'd say we should go with it and
I believe it's the general consensus, but maybe some people think it's
not ready yet?

 + pessulus: some positive feedback. Maybe create an admin suite for it
and sabayon? I'm not sure it's appropriate outside an admin suite.

 + sabayon: positive feedback. Would be nice in an admin suite too.

 + nautilus-actions: there were some questions wrt to how it's
integrated in nautilus. Some people wanted it to be integrated in some
other way. No consensus, but maybe the issues have been resolved. Anyone
able to comment?

 + libnotify & notify-daemon: I don't remember seeing it clearly
proposed on the lists, but when I asked John (or was it Rodrigo?) on
IRC, he told me it was :-) Probably needs some discussion first, though.
Some modules already have optional dependency and can use it.

(I hope I didn't forget any proposed module)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�