Re: Gnome logout script

Hi,

> > Presumably as a result of this bonobo-activation-server and gconfd-2
> > also remain.  Previously I remember seeing oafd too.
> >
> hmm, that's weird. If wombat was running and the alarm daemon wasnt.
> What version of evolution are you running? Could you apply the attached
> patch to the evolution 1.4 branch and see if it still happens?

Sorry for the late response - Evo had a funny five minutes and I lost my
original reply...

I'm running evolution-1.4.5-0.ximian.6.0 on a fully updated RH9 with
XD2.  I've tried applying your patch to the source RPM, but configure
can't find the db3 library.  The spec file refers to evo-db3, but I've
only found evo-db3-3.1.17-ximian.2 for outdated Red Hat releases - is
there a current version I've yet to find?

Using this old version, configure complains it can't find the db3
library, apparently because the linker is missing '__ctype_b'.  I get
similar results trying to configure using a fresh build of db-3.1.17,
only the link fails against pthread references instead.

Next I tried checking out the CVS tree, but it seems that requires more
recent versions to build (e.g. gtkhtml3.1).  Do I have to update
everything to the latest unstable releases just to test a small patch?

Cheers,

Sean.

--
Sean Atkinson <sean netproject com>