Re: Gnome logout script

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 09:31, Mariano Suarez-Alvarez wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 08:51, Sean Atkinson wrote:
> > I'm looking into adding a logout script to Gnome.  We need to do various
> > things when a user logs out such as force Evolution to terminate with
> > killev, and I've read a few other requests for a similar feature.
>
> Shouldn't evolution be fixed so that it terminates when the session is
> over?

Sure, unless there's some reason I don't understand that some of its
processes choose to hang around.  However that's a bigger problem for
the longer term.  Also there are other reasons to want logout scripts
and tidy up the user's environment, so I think it's worth looking into.

Cheers,

Sean.

--
Sean Atkinson <sean netproject com>