Re: Archive Generator -- a system tool?

W liście z pią, 09-08-2002, godz. 16:00, Daniel Borgmann pisze:
> > I don't know what to call the config tools menu (and accessories only
> > has about 3 things in it...). The config tools are mostly
> > end-user-oriented, we already busted out "Server Settings" with apache
> > conf and such, these tools are Display, Packages, Date&Time, etc.
> > "System Settings"?
>
> Aren't those tools in the "System Settings" folder of Nautilus'
> "start-here" folder anyway?
> So wouldn't it be the most logical choice to also call the menu "System
> Settings"? Maybe I'm missing something here...
>
> - Daniel

Maybe there should be:

Settings
 |- System Settings
 |- Server Settings
 |- Desktop Preferences

in main menu.

However this is inconsistent with "start-here", because System Settings
and Server Settings are outside Applications in there. Maybe there
should be some unification between "start-here" and foot menu. I mean
they should have same structure. I would love to see that.

--
     |  Rafal "Hajdi" Hajdacki  |
-----|  hajdi (at) pf (dot) pl  |-----

Szybko, tanio i przyjemnie.