Archive Generator -- a system tool?

I'm currently running through all of the .desktop files I can find and
fixing them (using desktop-file-validate).

At the same time I'm making sure the Categories fields are as verbose as
possible... and found meat-grinder.

It thinks it is a:

Categories=Application;Utility;System;

Which makes it appear under System.  Surely an archive generator is an
accessory, so should loose the System keyword?

I am also adding GNOME to all of the Categories lists, which I assume is
A Good Thing. Shout now or forever hold you peace if this isn't. ;)

Regards,
Ross
                                           jabber: ross nerdfest org
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./