Re: Is beagle completely dead now?

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Joel Mandell <joelmandell gmail com> wrote:
> Would love to eventually fix the Evolution filter in Util/Evolution.cs. I
> can send patches to dbera right?

You can send patches to the list.  I think I wrote the Evolution stuff
back in the day, so I might be able to remember some of the details.
:)

At this point there's nobody really maintaining it, and the current
Evo stuff is old and broken so as long as you've tested it and feel
good about the code, go ahead and push it AFAIAC.

Thanks,
Joe