Re: Is beagle completely dead now?

Le vendredi 11 février 2011 à 13:28 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams a écrit :
> I feel the same way;  I'd hoped Tracker could serve as a replacement
> for
> Beagle but to call it a disappointment is an understatement.

Recoll is a really better alternative remplacement of beagle. You can
index only with a cron or manually (like "locate"), so you don't waste
disk i/o

Also, Recoll index djvu documents (the best for scan archives, up to 10x
lighter than PDF scans), tracker not.

--
Jérôme
"Les flocons... quand il y en  a un, ça va. C'est quand il y en a