Re: anybody working/supporting beagle?

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Amish Shah <amish kakai com> wrote:
> If I have questions about how to do things, above and beyond the pretty good
> documentation, am I likely to get answers on this forum? How responsive has
> Novell been about bug fixes?

I will certainly try to answer any questions you have, but if things
require development, you're on your own for that.  (Although, again, I
can provide some guidance.)

Novell has not been very responsive to bug fixes, although I am sure
that is different if you are a customer of theirs. :)

> Or am I better of with tracker which seems like its actively supported, even
> though probably a bit less mature than beagle?

I would say it depends on what you want to do, and how much time and
effort you are willing to invest in development, if any.  At this
point, Tracker has a lot more development going on it.