Help regarding integrating Beagle with the Nautilus File Manager

Hi,

I am working on a project which requires the integration of the Nautilus File Manager with Beagle ,that is , i want to provide the functionality of Beagle in the file manager .The indexing part of Beagle would remain the same but the interface has to be through the file manager.I have gone through the Beagle  Architechture and some other documents.Can you please provide me with a systematic approach about how to proceed with the same.Any help would be highly appreciated.

--
Thanking you

Vatsal Nidhi