Re: Indexing mail attachments & files inside Zip/tar.

Hi,

I think this is somewhat unnecessary.  I can't remember a single time
I've needed to find something in a tarball that I haven't unzipped
beforehand.  When you get a tarball, you either immediately unzip it, or
keep it around to unzip later.

Thats not to say that finding a tarball isn't very important.  But I
think finding a tarball is unrelated to its contents usually.

Finding one has more to do with the context of what you were doing when
you got the tarball, the webpage you downloaded it from, the email or
aim message where it was sent to you.  You don't search for the contents
of a tarball (which you probably haven't seen), you search for how you
got it.

-Alex