Re: [Opensync-devel] Ubuntu UDS-Boston, Syncing solutions

> The meeting time?

The slot isn't scheduled yet, I've been pushing Colin Watson to make
sure it gets addressed so today or tomorrow for sure; still nope sure
about two way voice yet.

> I'm in New Zealand, and there is an extremely high likelihood that I will be
> asleep for the meeting. I wish to participate over VOIP so would require
> some advanced notice in order to be conscious
>
> Thanks for all your co-ordination

Like everyone, I want syncing to work out of the box; we have the
technology to thrash iSync and the petty windows support and we should
do just that. So getting all these things together is important.