=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_Presentation_of_new_Chronojump_gadget_on_ECSS_/_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Presentaci=F3n_de_nuevo_gadget_de_Chronojump_en_el_ECSS?=

Hello Bernat and colleagues

Thanks to go to ECSS at Portugal and share with us the experience.
There's other people out there doing nice stuff with Chronojump techs
but sometimes they forget to post us some information about what are
they doing.

We really like the feedback, it helps a lot to the developers in order
to maintain the motivation and to the other users to be part as a
community and encourage to use this in their work scope or study, and
to find help.

In a few days i will post the poster we made.

Bye!