=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_Presentation_of_new_Chronojump_gadget_on_ECSS_/_Pres?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?entaci=F3n_de_nuevo_gadget_de_Chronojump_en_el_ECSS?=

Dear colleagues.

As Xavi De Blas wrote last week, I was presenting the poster comunication "A new low cost gadget design to measure the weight bar velocity in a bench press using chronojump" at the 13th Anual congress of the European College of Sports Science in Estoril (Portugal). Pretty much people was interested in the project and a lot of questions were answered related to our comunity project and device constuction applications.