Re: [Banshee-List] Installing banshee on Xubuntu 19.04

Hi Jeffery,
Check out my post, "Installing 2.9.1"; Nick was super helpful and gave lots
of detailed instructions. AFAIK there's been no PPA update in a while, I've
not gotten around to installing myself, life keeps getting in the way. But
if you read through that thread, hopefully that'll get you up and running.
And please post back, either here or on that thread, it would be good to all
work together to write up a foolproof step by step how to.

Cheers!

--
Sent from: http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/