Re: [Banshee-List] Reverse order in Year filter

Hello,
I think that Gary was talking about the years in the years filter view and not the year column of the songs list, that is to say this part of the UI (French screenshot):

If so, that's something that I would like to be able to do - choose ascendant or descendant year values - and that I am willing to work on, but so far I was not able to compile Banshee on Ubuntu 15.10, thus I cannot delve into code development yet. I sent an email about this asking for help last April 8 if anyone can help me (thanks in advance).

Best regards,
Christian