Re: [Banshee-List] banshee does not syncn/ write files

If you set the shuffle mode or the window size, does it get remembered?
And if you run it from the command-line as "banshee --debug" then do you
get a lot of errors about a missing equality method? I think Banshee on
openSUSE has a mismatch of library versions, so it needs an extra switch
to force it to use the right version of Mono so that it uses GConf
correctly.

I've got a patch[1] on my custom version of Banshee[2] (which also has
some other custom changes - mainly album art related). Basically you
need to open /usr/bin/banshee (as root), find the line that runs Banshee
(the comment before it is "time to run our beloved") and add
"--runtime=v4.0" after "mono".

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:IBBoard:desktop/banshee/banshee-Mono-equality-fix.patch?expand=1
[2]