[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.6.1 won't update 4th generation iPod Shuffle

Hi!  This is my first post to this list.  On a system running Ubuntu 13.10 (64-bit), I run Banshee 2.6.1 (installed through the Ubuntu repositories) and I recently found Banshee won't update my iPod Shuffle (MC645LL/A) for some reason.  When I connect the iPod to the system, using the USB cable, Banshee fires up and I can see the music on the iPod just fine.  I can play songs on the iPod just fine.  It's when I try to manually put a song onto the iPod from the main music library, the iPod isn't updated.

Banshee converts the audio track to MP3 and then shows the progress bar like it's updating the iPod but it never finishes and the number of tracks on the iPod never changes.

On another Ubuntu 13.10 (64-bit) system, I can update the same iPod using Banshee 2.6.1 just fine.

Attached is a log file I created by running Banshee in a terminal window.  I used the command "banshee --debug" to generate the attached log.

Any idea as to what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

Peace...

Tom

--