Re: [Banshee-List] Sync an android device over WiFi

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Vlad <vkoloss gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Bertrand
> I wonder if the FolderSync was added? We are looking forward to, thanks.

Hi,

Version 2.4.0 of the Banshee Community Extensions was released last
week, and it includes the FolderSync extension :
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2012-April/msg00025.html

Depending on your distribution, it may take some time for the package
to become available, especially as a new extension usually means a new
binary package.

--
Bertrand Lorentz