Re: [Banshee-List] Feature hacking

A question for the patch writer.

I still have some folders of music not formated by album. (ie.. multiple
songs from different albums in the same folder) Will this patch handle this
scenario by asking for a unique name for each track, or some other automated
way? I have over 7k tracks and most are formatted properly, but even doing
500 one by one would be a chore. I was also wondering if this will effect
Banshees ability to find the artwork properly for display.

My laptop is older and space is limited which is why I'd like to keep all of
the cover art together with my music on an external USB drive and get rid of
the large album art cache in my /home directory. Every single track has
embedded artwork already, but Banshee doesn't want to use it unless it saved
to the tracks "album" folder.