Re: [Banshee-List] GSoC 2011 Ideas from Tobias

Hello,

I totally agree with most of comment.
1) I have ever done a Video patch with basic features but it can be a lot improve. So this part can be a GSOC
2) UPNP is really a great and we need it but rygel is much more stable than mono-upnp.

cheers,

Olivier Dufour