[Banshee-List] Banshee uploads files, but iPod doesn't show them

In my computer, we use two iPods: An iPod Nano 5th Gen and an iPod Touch 4th
Gen. Both are wearing the last firmware version (The iPod Touch runs iOS
4.3.3). The computer uses Ubuntu 11.04 with Unity, and Banshee 2.0.0, which
is supposedly the last version (from the default repository)

Banshee recognises perfecly both iPods, it is able to copy music from the
iPod to the computer, but the problem starts when I try to upload songs to
the iPod. If I upload one song, the whole iPod library disappears, but the
music files are still on it (the iPod shows Space filled in Settings), so,
the problem is that Banshee uploads it WITHOUT ERRORS, but it doesn't "tell"
the iPod that the files are there (i don't understand the architecture, but
i thought that this is the problem).

It worked well with iOS 4.2, and with the last firmware (i don't remember
which it was) of the iPod Nano, but now, no, so I deduct that Apple changed
something in the firmwares so Banshee and others won't work, but I was also
searching Google and nobody had this problem, so I am confused.

Does anybody know what the hell is happening? Thank you very much :)