[Banshee-List] Sansa Fuze doesn't appear in Devices

Hello all,

I figured I'd give banshee a try for copying music to my Sansa Fuze.
The device is using USB mass storage mode.

When I plug it in, only the SD card shows up under "Devices".  I tried
creating .is_audio_player in the root of the device, but this doesn't
help.

The only difference I can see - the SD card has its filesystem in a
partition (it is /dev/sdd1) while the flash on the player has it's
filesystem on the device (it is /dev/sdc).

Does Banshee not look at devices where filesystems aren't partitions?

Thanks,
Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift